Wedding Gown Preservation Company was founded in 1913 by Sara and Joseph Schapiro in Endicott, New York. Sara and Joseph specialized in the preservation and alteration of wedding gowns. Together, they created the family formula which is still in use today.
They are now a third generation family-owned business operated by the Schapiro family. They have had generations of brides preserve their gowns with them.
Their cleaning methods have been proven and recognized by the International Fabric Institute as the best methods in the gown preservation industry. They pride themselves in the highest standard of quality and care of bridal gowns in cleaning and preservation.